A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

I went from "Awww!" to "Uh ohh"

The baby chicken was so cute! Up until halfway though when he goes brutally insane. Anywho, awesome animation! It brought a smile to my face and the animation itself was done very well. =]

Admincraft Admincraft

Voice tallent was well done and looked great.

Not much else to really say about it. Everything in this animation was well done.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Pretty good work.

The animation itself was done very well. I like how you used the "Squee" noise as a sensor too.

I myself am not a huge fan of dubstep, I kinda wish that fad would disappear, but that's not a reason to give you a lower rating.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

Wow this was a letdown.

Not only was it MUCH shorter then all the other ones but the entire thing was animated by only one person this time. Seriously wtf happened?!

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

You hit it right on the head

That's basically what this place is.. I laughed a lot watching this. I might even favorite this.

[kk]massive Dick Sex [kk]massive Dick Sex

No wonder the flash is 10MB big.

The only reason I'm giving you a 1/10 is because the actual dick movement is fluent in motion, otherwise this honestly is one of the worst animations I've seen submitted to newgrounds. Through the Fire and Flames is also a poor choice in audio. Everyone knows why, no need to explain that. *rolls eyes*..

maddflashDP responds:

fuck you, the song is suppose to express him cumming for about 7 minutes so suck my fucking dick u bitch

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

okay?

your animation skills are amazing, but the concepts of all your submissions are just fucked up

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I've been so excited to finally see this!!!

I loved it! I couldn't have asked for anything better, the ending was amazing.

Parkemon: The First Short Parkemon: The First Short

really childish..ehh

I know south park has a lot of childish humor in it but this was childish at a different level. It's like an autistic child with no fingers (drawings and overall dialogue)

Seriously...the last 10 seconds of the animation was the parkemon eating the stupid candy shit. Overall this movie was probably also a whole minute long, so overall it lacked in numerous things. The audio quality was also poor.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

I totaly agree

I hate that shit so fuckin much cause the girls freak out about it, it's so damn annoying.