A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

I went from "Awww!" to "Uh ohh"

The baby chicken was so cute! Up until halfway though when he goes brutally insane. Anywho, awesome animation! It brought a smile to my face and the animation itself was done very well. =]

Admincraft Admincraft

Voice tallent was well done and looked great.

Not much else to really say about it. Everything in this animation was well done.

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Pretty good work.

The animation itself was done very well. I like how you used the "Squee" noise as a sensor too.

I myself am not a huge fan of dubstep, I kinda wish that fad would disappear, but that's not a reason to give you a lower rating.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

SOPA Awareness

It's great that you're causing SOPA awareness by making a flash game, but that's honestly the only redeemable part of this game. Everything else about it just isn't that great.

Point your mouse and shoot a banner to reveal a different banner. Wow.

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Wow.. really?

The game has some value when it comes to the whole SOPA thing, but it's hardly playable. How does this kind of shit even end up on the front page?!

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

pretty good

for a demo its alright i guess

Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme

huh.

I thought I've heard this from somewhere else, idk either way its a good song and since I can't point fingers at where its from, I'll be givin ya a 9/10

Sonic Megamix III Sonic Megamix III

Good stuff!

I enjoy submissions relating to sonic, especially when they are as good as this. Can I request during your spare time that you make a remix off of the Hidden Palace zone from Sonic 2 though? It'd be amazing!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

hmm...from sonic 2? I'll see what I can do about that. I actually wanna remix as many sonic songs as possible....so maybe i'll do it. thx for enjoying the megamix! ^_^v

KH: end of the world battle KH: end of the world battle

Could've Been Better

Just didn't seem right, some instruments could be tweaked, notes here and there seemed maybe a little off but otherwise it sounded like the original.